The first service of Medical Informatics Division (MID) is practical use assistance to electronic medical recoding system for health-care professionals, and maintenance management is included.
The second service is the case studies hospital business analysis.
The case studies hospital business analysis is carried out together with the medical doctors of the clinical site.
This analysis method contributes to the hospital profit and management.
Further, construction and maintenance of information network system to regional alliances health-care are managing as the directors. The publicity work of University of Miyazaki is also included in our services.
The details of research and development are as follows: the electronic medical recoding system, the case studies hospital business analysis system, the regional alliances health care network system, health-care service science, and health-care management.
Major informatics subspecialty
- Research and Development of the health-care informatics system.
- Research of the human-resource-development method of health-care professionals.
On-going Research and Development project.
- The electronic medical recoding system using artificial intelligence.
- Parsing of the clinical process by analysis of the huge amount of the electronic medical
- Development of the electronic medical recoding system for education which
invalidated personal information
- Development of the evaluation method of the hospital information strategy.
- Development of the network system to regional alliances health-care.
- Operational Problems of Haniwa Net as a Form of Social Capital: Interdependence
Between Human Networks of Physicians and Information Networks. Maeda, M.,
Araki, K., et al. J. Medical Systems 36(5): 3261-3271 ;2012.
- The Trial of Patient Safety Education using The Educational Electronic Medical
Recording System. Journal of Medical Safety May: 104-106; 2014