We lecture on, exercise and provide practical training of mental health, psychiatric nursing and home care nursing.
We focus on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and strength-based nursing care. We launch a study group to research and practice CBT while learning CBT from medical and welfare professionals simultaneously.
HOME CARE NURSING
Home nursing care is a nursing service provided in patient’s home. Regardless of illness or disability, it enables individuals to live in a home receiving recuperative care until the very end by providing support inter-occupationally. We research and give lectures on the support methodology of home nursing care.
- Home health care nursing
- Home health care nursing training
- Mental health nursing
- Mental health nursing training
- Epidemiology & health statistics
- Nursing research
- Physiological and Psychological Verification of the Effects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group Program for Depression
- Developing and evaluation of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training programs for psychiatric home visit nurses.
- An Attempt to Structuration and Practice of CBT Training for Nurses. Japanese Journal of Cognitive Therapy, Vol7, No1, Feb.2014
- The Reality of Psychotropic Drug Use in Dementia Group Homes and the Present Situation of Uneasiness Concerning How the Staff Deals with these Drugs. Journal of Japanese Society for Dementia Care, Vol.12, No.4, 2014.
- Study of the Influence that Involve in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy gives to “Nurses Professional Autonomy” of the Psychiatric Nurses. Journal of Japan Academy of Psychiatric and Mental health Nursing, Vol.23, No2, 2014 (in press)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Nurses. 2014, Kongo Shuppan, Tokyo.